Do you let your kids play outside the house?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

When I go to my mum's place in the countryside, I let them play outside the home because there is a n open green space all around. There is grass all around, and maintained at that. So, it is more like "kids go out and play". But not at the place where we stay. I send them to activity classes and all but do not let them go out. There is no place as such here where kids can play outdoor on their own.

Magbasa pa

Yes, I let them play outside the house, but I keep a watch at them throughout. I find it quite unsafe to leave kids unattended. When I let my kids out it is more or less me with them all the time.

Sometimes only because there are a lot of mosquitoes outside. I do not want to risk then having dengue. Which is sad because I wanted them to be more outdoorsy

My mother goes out with my baby everyday in her trike. Yeah, I allow my kid to go out as long as she'll be accompanied by either my mom, my husband or me.

I don't. The only time they play outside the literally is when we go out as a family. They don't have playmates in the neighborhood, anyway.

I do but we have to be with her everytime. Mahirap na baka may mga masasamang loob sa paligid. It's always better to be safe than sorry.