Do you let your kids play on the floor even at times you haven't disinfected it yet?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

To be honest, I am guilty of doing this. I often let my kid play on the floor when it is not disinfected. I used to be very fussy earlier but as she is growing older I get tired of policing her all the time. So, I let her be at times. But at times I think that too much adherence to all this also makes a child immunity week. We have grown up playing in mud and sand, and we are doing fine.

Magbasa pa

Yes i let may baby play on.the floor even if it is not disinfected... as i observed my baby haven't yet experience going to hospital having a fever ,colds and cough... i have a neighbor shes so very clean to her child.. she never let her baby play outside get in dirt but look they are always in the hospital... much better to expose your child sometimes in dirt...

Magbasa pa

Hello, I am very particular about cleaning and having everything disinfected with which my kids play. It is more so because we have a dog at home and I make sure that my kids wash their hands all the time before eating anything or use sanitiser. My house too is disinfected at all times.

It's unavoidable I guess. I just let her play even it's not yet disinfected. But of course, I won't let her play if it's obviously dirty like muddy foot prints, etc.

I let them play inside our house even though it's not yet fully disinfected. I guess our home is cleaner than the outside.

No, although it's really unavoidable. I just wash their feet or use wipes to clean them up.