Starfire DIY Costume HELP!!!

My kid wants to dress up as Starfire of Teen Titans for Halloween. How do I make this??? Looks so complicated, and I am so not crafty at all

Starfire DIY Costume HELP!!!
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Depending on how comfortable you and your child are, maybe a purple crop tank top and purple skirt - otherwise a purple dress with light purple belt? The other accessories can probably be done with light purple paper and those fake plastic crystals!

VIP Member

You could buy a normal purple sleeveless dress, doesn't have to be a two piece like the photo. And if you're good with crafts, you can just diy the cuffs and pendant

VIP Member

Not that hard. Purple tank top, mini and socks. Tin foil for arms, belt and shoes

Post reply image

No offence but looks like a tramp costume. Not something a child should be found in

5y ago

I think wonder woman is showing more clevage and butt cheek than this character.

You could check out Pinterest, they got some pretty good DIY tips.

No idea...

Need to be very close or can modify? I’m usually on the “lazier” side. I’m thinking if you can get a (dark) purple dress and wear those knee length socks. Use a light purple “scarf” or diy or light purple rope as belt since a child’s waist is very slim.