Jus had a quarrel with my hubby.. I'm a SAHM . I have Two kids. Every day after my hubby's work , I desire that he spend a bit of time to bond with our kids. Jus 30 mins is good cos I understand that he is tired after work so I try to be reasonable . Jus now we started to have some disagreement over something n he begins to say things like give him a break after work , he is tired n can't help out so much with the kids.. etc.. he Meant to say that I'm a SAHM , I should do everything , why involve him n ask him to help with this n that. Though I'm a SAHM but my role is not easy too n i feel tired too after one whole day of looking after kids, cooking , housework etc. I don't laze around , I work hard the whole day too. Then he told me if it is so hard for me to be a SAHM , then I should jus quit being a SAHM n go out to work . At least I can bring home income.. I feel so upset .. am I really v demanding ? Sob.

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

That is nonsense. Both parents are responsible for d upbringing of the children. He gave you a house, you make a home outof it. If it's not for you, the hse is a dumpster. But he too need to helpout in the hse. Bcz he needs to show or set a good example that helping out in the hse is everyone's responsibility. To your son, you need to educate him to be a caring and mindful husband one day. To your daughter, educate her that no one should treat her like how your husband treats you. If so, she needs to know that he is not worth her precious time and life. We need to teach our children compassion. It starts from home. Love each other, love the given santuary: our home💕

Read more