First-time mom

Hi, I've tested positive for 2 pregnancy kits few days ago and recently downloaded this app to help in my pregnancy journey. My husband and I are in the midst of finding a gynae to visit probably next week. According to the app, I'm in my 6th weeks but I've not experience any signs & symptoms of pregnancy so far. Is this normal?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's normal! Different people have different pregnancy symptoms and signs at different stages of the pregnancy . Dont worry! Just find a gynae asap because in a few weeks more , you might have to take this certain vitamins for the development of baby's spine etc . And various tests to check on the baby. Prioritise in finding a gynae asap and have your first checkup ❤️

Read more

Congrats! 6th week is too early to feel most symptoms. Also best to schedule first appointment from week 8 onwards so there is a better chance of detecting baby's heartbeat. Do go on pregnancy diet from now on :) Take care and enjoy your pregnancy!!!!

Super Mum

Yes it’s normal. I have no nausea throughout pregnancy. Maybe just feel more tired and the heightened sense of smell. The symptoms will come in abit later. Congratulations!

Super Mum

Some people don't experience symptom that early, some might not even experience any at all. Congrats and do visit a gynae soon so you can voice all of your concerns!

VIP Member

Congrats! Its normal! Some symptoms show up later during pregnancy. I felt a little nauseated during no. 1's time for only a few weeks and not so for no. 2.

Congrats. Take care and stay safe during this period. It’s normal not to have any symptoms at week6

congratulations.. you may not even have any symptoms throughout pregnancy.. so it's common/normal

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Its normal. So no worries. Take care and stay safe.

VIP Member

Normal yo. You may be one of the lucky mothers going through with no symptoms. Congrats!

VIP Member

Congrats. Normal.. At 6 weeks sometimes may not feel any changes in your body yet.