My Pregnancy Story

I've been scrolling through the feeds and seeing many posts about people sharing their stories, so I'm here to share mine - it's been featured by TheAsianParent before too, but I hope it'll be a good read to take your mind off things that may have happened recently! https://www.dearlittleones.com/single-post/2018/05/21/My-Teen-Pregnancy-Story-Double-Parenthood-at-18

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m a single mum too... I’m not as lucky as you to have my family being around me but then I’m Glad I’m working full time and will be able to provide for my child alone.. I do feel I look very ugly and am very certain this will be my last child.. so I’m thinking to do a pregnancy photoshoot to keep for my own memory.. Thanks for sharing your story.. I do feel less ashamed of being a single mum..

Read more
5y ago

Sorry, I didn't see your comment! Feel free to reach out to me any time if you need someone to talk to :) And no, you're not ugly at all - please take more photos because even the hardest times would be good memories in future :)

VIP Member

Thanks for sharing this story. It’s so beautiful and you’re such a strong mama. Gordon is so blessed to have you.

TapFluencer

Kudos to you girl! Keep your head held high and continue raising your boy the best way you can 😉

Thank you for sharing! Stay strong and all the best for you and Gordon :)

Thank you for being so strong for yourself and Gordon!

6y ago

Thank you for reading our story! :)

Very nice story! Fellow single mum over here x

nice story! thanks for sharing Jena!

TapFluencer

Can't seem to open the page 🤔

VIP Member

Nice story. Thanks for sharing

Thks for sharing! 👍🏻