always drooling since pregant and i feel ashamed 😭

At first, I was over the moon about being pregnant, but lately, it's been a different story. I've been dealing with hypersalivation, and it's become so overwhelming that I'm ashamed to even leave the house or meet my friends. The constant drooling has stressed me out, and I find myself blaming my pregnancy for it. I'm afraid to go to places that are too "public" or lack toilets or enclosed areas because I'm worried about where I'll have to spit later. I never imagined feeling this embarrassed about something so natural. Has anyone else experienced this? How did you cope? #PregnancyProblems #HypersalivationStruggles

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling with hypersalivation during your pregnancy. It's totally normal to feel overwhelmed and embarrassed by it, but please know that you're not alone. Many women experience increased saliva production during pregnancy, and it can be quite distressing. One way to cope with this is by carrying a small, discreet spittoon or tissues with you when you're out and about. This way, you can easily manage the excess saliva without feeling self-conscious. It's also important to stay hydrated, as dehydration can actually worsen hypersalivation. Sipping on water throughout the day may help to reduce the amount of saliva you're producing. If you find that the hypersalivation is really impacting your quality of life, don't hesitate to speak to your healthcare provider about it. They may be able to offer some additional tips or recommend treatments to help manage this symptom. Remember, pregnancy comes with all sorts of unexpected challenges, and it's okay to feel overwhelmed at times. Be kind to yourself and reach out for support when you need it. You're doing an amazing job, mama! #YouGotThis Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Don’t be ashamed, every woman experience diff pregnancy changes differently, increase in hormones really affects our body alot. :) Hope your situation will be better

TapFluencer

🙏💕