Is It Easy To Conceive Again After Miscarriage? Can We Have A Healthy Pregnancy After Miscarriage?

So I went to double confirm that my embryo is not growing due to the poor quality of the egg which the doctor told me that I'm unlucky that the sperm went to the bad egg instead of the good ones. Can we pregnant and is there a high chance that the next pregnancy will be a good one? Any one with experience able to share their story?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had a miscarriage last year at week 8. After D&C, I conceived 5 months later and now at week 14. I went for my first gynae check at week 9 and was on duphaston and aspirin throughout first trimester. Many of my friends told me it's always easier to conceive after miscarriage. However i think on safe side, abstain from alcohol and cooling stuffs. Good luck!

Read more

Hi, Yes definitely can. One of my friends conceived 2 months after having a miscarriage. Just maintain a healthy diet, sleep really and be stress free

VIP Member

Yes. No problem. Seen many friends who have miscarriage and conceived again very soon with healthy baby. Most important, don't stress yourself

Yes u can... After 2 months of miscarriage i conceived again...now im on my 3rd trimester.. Going give birth in few more weeks.. ✌🏻

Confirm + Chop can. My wife also miscarriage before. You just need to stay Positive & your baby will come 😃

i conceived 2 months after i miscarriaged & now im about to give birth in 19 days😁 its possible!

my rainbow baby came right after i had my miscarriage. Stay strong and think positive. 😊

VIP Member

Yes u can. Maintain healthy diet, exercise and stress free! 😀

VIP Member

Yes you can. As long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle.