6 Replies

hi there! for me, i rejected everything too. i cnnt smell and eat anyyyything till close to end 2nd trimester. everything goes out like a merlion. no meds helped a single bit. but i jz keep myself hydrated enough. what helped abit and for a short while (which im very thankful for) is to eat cold apples and sometimes cold oranges) my nausea was 24/7 btw. so no remedy lasts for me. but it helps abit. jia you and take care!!

Thanks so much for this!! 🥰🥰 I’m doing more milo now. Will try cold fruits!

Hello there! Im experiencing the same problem too. I ate really small meal every 2-3hours throughout the day and drink milo if cant get anything down. bread works well for me so you could try! I cant keep rice down so I can only take 3-5 bites when Im craving for rice! Else try honey ginger tea, I dont drink at all before preg but now I could and it helps to soothe the nausea! hope it helps :)

Will try the ginger tea!! Thank you 🥰

Diclectin didn’t work for me too. I would wake up every night to dry retch/ throw up stomach acid. Making you can try taking buns/ bread/ smoothies and milo. Those were the only things i could eat without throwing up from week 6 to 16. Still having morning sickness at week 21 but thankfully can stomach more things now.

Thanks for the help! Oh no. Hope you feel much better soon!

Hi Nicole, I am a teacher and I can totally feel you. I was like you during my first trimester. I drank Milo to give myself some energy to go through the day. You may want to try too. take care!:)

Ah thank you! In fact, I am drinking milo right now! I was told by my colleague not to take coffee because it will make me feel better for a while and then sick again later. Thank you for this tip! Will continue doing this then 😅😄

maybe u can take small meals and some sour/sweets to aid through this period? if smell can help, maybe can standby some essential oil (mild one) too

Thanks for this! Still trying to find essential oil that I can smell :( I’ve turned down lavender when it used to be my favourite smell! Thank you!

I also had terrible morning sickness. At last my doctor gave some medicine to me.

Was it anything other than dilectin?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles