Travelling

In what month do pregnant mommy cant go for flight? I'm coming to 4 month do i still can go for a flight?

7 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

based on my exp ,air asia till 27weeks need to check in n sign form at counter , from 28 till 34weeks ,check in ,sign form n bring letter approval from doctor - letter must have date,due date , week pregnancy n strictly mention " fit to fly " 35 w above xdibenarkan rasa.

Post reply image
6y ago

thanks for the info!

36 weeks. But I think you can if you don't have complications AND with doctor approval. Yes u can go for a flight in your trimester. My experience in my first trimester I had nausea and vomiting on the flight.

VIP Member

U need to check woth the airlines. Doctor will need to write a letter writing on what gestation u r and whether u have any worrying complications. It is subject to the airline to approve or not

Im going to KL tonight. And havent consult any doctor yet. Currently in my 2nd trimester❤️😬 14w6d

Refer to your doc first, i travel from kl-kelantan during my 28w of pregnancy, dekat je tu berani.

my gynae strictly said no flight for any month of pregnancy. im in dillemma now 😭

best is to refer to doctor first to checl on your health condition.. ☺️