My first pregnancy journey started .. nervous ?

Hai seniors, this is my first pregnancy .. haven’t go to clinic yet .. what I should do now ? I can go check up in hospital now ? Or have to wait for few weeks . Clear blue 2-3 pregnant but , My application showing that I’m pregnant 5 weeks 4 days . ? Happy2

My first pregnancy journey started .. nervous ?
1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

u can go to the nearest klinik kesihatan at your house to open ur pink book. bring the pregnancy test with u. i had use clearblue before too and it will stay on for 3days or less. bring ur ic and marriage cert if u are married. and also any bills that indicates u stay in that area.klinik open at 8am so go early. they will ask abt ur family medical history like any diabetes or highblood in the family. u can call the klinik kesihatan to make appointment or like me i just walk in. dont go hospital because hospital will ask u go to ur nearest klinik kesihatan too unless there is heavy bleeding. check ups, scan and prenatal vitamin at gov klinik are free.its best u go now so u can eat ur prenatal vitamins which is important for the baby especially folic acid. and after u open ur pink book u can go see gov dentist to get ur teeth check and get anything done and also its free.ur teeth will become more sensitive due to pregnancy. and btw,congrats...😊

Baca lagi
5y ago

i think all kk only do scans via tummy.. they never did vaginal. only when i had miscarriage the hospital did vaginal scan to see if there is anything left in my uterus.and kk only do 2d scans.sometimes they will print out a pic for u and sometimes they dont.depends on ur kk.. the one in kl i went did print out for me but the one in sarawak didnt. if u want detail scans u need go to private and do.