Life Insurance

I'm planning to get life insurance since have kid now. Any suggestion which company or package is better? Thanks.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Ours insurance thru an agent. She is an agent broker. She would recommend and advice& compare the policies across the insurance companies. Best thing of her is she very helpful and friendly! Although some are not under her care, but she helped us to check and process the claims! In addition, she is not those hard sell kind. No pressure when dealing with her. Furthermore, she is also a gynea assistant for more than 15years.. she understands mummies and babies needs. Very knowledgeable! Oh yar, our life insurance are under Manulife. If you interested, I could recommend her to you! No harm to get advice s from her!

Read more
VIP Member

What works for others might not work for you as it depends on many different factors, eg financial status and what you expect out of the insurance policy. Meet up with different agents from different agencies so you have a clearer picture of what they have to offer. At the same time, you have to be comfortable with the agent you choose.

Read more

Few years ago when I took it prudential was good. I suggest checking online on one of the comparison sites by entering your requirements m. Should help a lot

Be sure to compare and meet more agents. I have met one, who quoted me baby insurance of $4k ++ per annum.. my goodness

VIP Member

prudential good, my whole family under tat and my agent not pushy. i can intro to u if u want

VIP Member

Do a comparison, AIA, Prudential and Great Eastern are the more reliable ones

Hi, i can help you with this. Im from manulife =)

Super Mum

AXA. I heard they got cash value life insurance.

VIP Member

AIA OR axa also not bad