I’m a light sleeper and I can’t sleep with husband snoring all the time!!! Maybe should consider sleeping in different room?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hahaha tell me about it! Especially now with my baby co sleeping.. omg each time the baby wakes due to his snoring I feel like waking him up and ask him to take over. Lol! Even considered moving to another bedroom.. But at the end of the day, he snores cause he's so tired at work to provide for the family! So I just endure, and do what i can..

Read more
VIP Member

Haha that happens to me daily Sometimes when his snore got extremely loud (when he's super tired or down w flu), I will get him to sleep on the opp direction. For example, his leg facing my face while his face facing my leg. Definitely not so loud anymore. My husband literally even sleep side way can still snore until the bed vibrates kind

Read more

Wear ear plugs perhaps or could take some time and you’ll get used to it :) I’m an advocate for still sleeping on the same bed, as it draws u both closer together :)

Hahhaha me too!! But i just endured or i will tap him in the middle of the night. I guess i got use to his snoring & sleeping behaviour after 3 years of marriage. Lol!

you can try shaking him if he gets too loud. but if he doesn’t budge no matter what, then maybe you can consider and speak with your hubby about it.

VIP Member

Same issue with me — I just bear with it when I wake up or I’ll try to move him gently so he stops

VIP Member

Lol aye yeah it’s not a bad thing to consider. Sleeping together is overrated :p

VIP Member

I also suffered the same issue. Get ur hub to slp on his sides. It works for me

Get your husband to sleep on the sides. Mine stops snoring when on the sides.

There's some kind of nose patch where your husband can stick on before sleep