Husband thinks I'm unattractive

I'm in my 30 weeks now, and we haven't have sex for more than a month alr. Our sex life was as normal as once per week or two weeks even when i am in my second trimester. I thought it would be me who have a decrease in sexual desire but it seem like he is the one. I kept questioning why is he behaving weirdly. My insecurities instinct made me asked if it was my ugly breasts and tummy... After a few times of questioning, he answered yes. I have really low self esteem and really felt insecure about the changes in my body, and he made me felt like I am disgusting and ugly. What can I do.... Is it normal for a men to think that their pregnant wife is unattractive?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most guy/father won't touch their Gf/Wife for fear that it might hurt their unborn child in the womb/wife during the process. My spouse totally respect me. We are having a high risk pregnancy thus my spouse always remind me that sex is not Important. What Important is the safety of his child and wife. Sex can be put on hold but safety cannot. I think it is all in the mindset and upbringing of individual. How the guy/father think is all in his mindset🙏

Read more