I'm delivered 4 months ago. Now my weight is increased so much within 2 months. How to reduce my weight? I'm still breast feeding. I can't go out to join gym or anything. Because my lil one is too small and she always needs me.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

to be honest, your weight will fluctuate till you breastfeed your baby. you will be using up your body's reserve to feed your baby, and it is natural for you to want to eat more, which again can increase your weight. you can always reduce your weight once you wean your baby. instead of going to the gym, start with some basic exercises at home that can help you stay fit and also keep your weight in check. you can try fitness dancing, or working out on a stepper or even your staircase, doing crunches, skipping rope and such.

Read more

Mommy, relax for 2 more months. The weight will increase when u breastfeed, contrary to what most people say. As u r feeding ul feel the need to eat more. Its absolutely alright and trust me ul lose the weight. Make sure you're eating right. Have fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid extra salt and sugar. Ditch processed foods and fried and greasy ones too. Also, start with some form of exercising that you can do at home or with baby, such as walking, yoga or aerobics. Make sure to also check with ur doc before u begin

Read more

Hello Veena, I suggest, with the guidance of your dietician, you can tweak your diet in a way that you get all the nutrition required but limit on the food that adds to your weight. You can cut down on carbs and fats. Not like, totally cut down but have them in moderation. If your health is permissible, you can wake up early and go for walk. You can take the help of your husband as till the time you walk he can take care of the baby if he wakes up. Do medication and yoga.

Read more

Hi, You can try doing yoga exercises that can be done after delivery. Yoga is a great form of exercise which is not rigorous but has the power to not heal you from within but will also help in getting down weight. Since, yoga is not like gymming, you will have to be consistent and patient to see the results. http://www.thefitindian.com/yoga-poses-to-lose-weight-after-pregnancy/

Read more

Don't think about lost weight now. eat everything for your baby health don't follow any diet now your 👶 need fat protein vitamin all he need mother milk. Breastfeeding is also help to lose your weight ;)

you can go for walk along wid ur baby in stroller. ... also get ur thyroid test done

thanks