Small build baby at 4 month

Does anyone else's kids have a small build or below the 10th percentile for weight at 4 months old? Both my firstborn and 2nd are born at 2.6kg but elder one was way chubbier back then when he was at 4 months. My girl is 4 months old and still looks like she's 2 months 😂 she's still wearing NB diapers and I'm kinda getting sick and tired of ppl commenting that my baby is so small. Husband is naturally a small build person too. Next development checkup is this coming week and should I be concern for my baby's weight? She's drinking so much milk but seems like not putting on weight 😅but she feels heavy when carried. I'm not worried that much because I know she's healthy but it's just bugging me when ppl comment on her being small , some even mistook her for being 1 month old and got shocked when I told them she's 4 months.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

as long as ur dr is not concerned during check up you don’t need to worry. especially what other people comment. baby too big, they will also comment. so just let them be. more comments to come as she grows

hi, my baby born at 2.6kg. All along she will be at the 25th percentile. just went for the checkup last week, and her weight is 5.6kg. doctor say not to worry abt her weight as long as she is growing well