3cm dialate

Hi all..i'm already 3cm dialate at 7pm..how do 1cm progression like? Hours? And if waterbag breaks how many hours after will go labour?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Progression of dilation varies from pregnancy to pregnancy. Usually within 24 hours of water bag breaking, you will go into labour. After your water breaks, you have to get medical attention immediately if: - you develop a high temperature (around 37.5 degrees Celsius) - you notice any change in the colour or smell of your vaginal discharge - you feel that your baby's movements have changed or baby is moving less. It is okay to have a shower or bath even after your water breaks, but avoid sex, as it increases the risk of infection.

Read more

it depends on individually.. my 2 preg admitted into hospital at 3cm dilation with bleeding. water bag still not broken. labour was within 5 to 8 hours from 3cm to 10cm. walk more to dilate faster.. u can try to check with the midwife got wireless contraction monitor that strap onto your tummy. use that and wake around the labour ward... d if u keep lying down then there's no gravitational pressure at your cervix there, then dilation won't be fast.

Read more
VIP Member

Depends on individual.. i just gave birth 2 days ago and my water bag broke at home. When i admitted to the hosp i was already 4cm dilated. But my baby only came out 13 hours later even tho water bag broke at around 4pm plus. Heard from doc is every hour will dilate one time but i guess is also depends on individual. :) cos when i was around 7cm dilate, it become slower more than the usual hour before it totally dialated to 10cm

Read more

41 weeks na pero hanggang ngayon di pa ako nanganganak. pero ito ang mga nararamdaman q... masakit ang singit, hips at balakang lalo na kapag nakahiga tas tumutunog ang joints ng balakang... namamanas, humihilab ang tiyan. pero wala pa ring pagdurugo o waterbag breaks at sarado pa ang cervix ko.. ano ang pwedeng gawin mga mommies? for normal delivery

Read more
3y ago

same din sa akin .. first baby ko to but until now di parin ako nanganak .. dapat nabang mag pa Consult

After water bag breaks, most women go into labour on their own within 24 hours. If this doesn’t happen, your doctor will most likely offer to induce labour as otherwise it increases your baby’s risk of infection. Until you go into labour your temperature will be monitored every 4 hours while you’re awake.

Read more

Hello Anna, I was 3cm dilated at 2pm i went out the entire day when i admitted hospital at 11.30pm i was 4cm dilated then i experienced horrible contraction pain till i decided to have epidural at 2am and at 8.18am my boy came out

I am 3.5cm dilated when i went to the hospital. After 24 hrs i progress only to 9cm, I tried to push but I am already very tired and baby is too big. I ended up having an emergency C section.

Really depend on individual.. when I got to hospital at 2am I was 3cm already and at 6am I was already 9cm.. therefore my labour time was quick

VIP Member

Depends on individual. When I admitted to the hospital, I was 4cm dilated. But from 4cm till the time my baby arrived, it took around 35 hours.

41weeks today. follow up check up later with another BPS. once proven na walang problem ang BPS subject na ko for induced since 2cm na ko last week pa.

3y ago

hi! yes nanganak na ko October 27. nagcomment ako ng Oct 26 :). unfortunately, CS ako :( findings sa BPS ay paubos na pala panubigan ko ng hindi ko namamalayan. Hindi na ko tinanggap sa lying in kaya diretso kami sa Hospital after BPS. They tried na palbutin cervix ko pero hindi talaga tumataas, hanggang 2cm lang talaga sya, naka nagdecide sila na emergency CS na para safe kami parehas ni baby :) 3.8kgs si baby :) Naka float din pala si baby kaya di sya bumababa.