worried

Hi, im 9 weeks 4 days pregnant and my next appointment is on 27nov. I saw few of my friends miscarriage and it makes me so worried. Been 2 weeks already, no pain, no morning sickness. Am i ok? Can share with me sign of miscarriage and sign of baby has no heartbeat. I keep thinking about this. So worried?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh i didnt have any morning sickness at all or much signs during my 1st trimester consider myself quite lucky. It means your body is coping quite well with the changes.

Be positive during pregnancy. I was like you during my pregnancy is really bad for baby. I miscarriage once was in pain having cramp and bleeding spotted.

Dear Mama, Don’t worry, trust that everything will be ok. Stay positive, a happy mama, a healthy baby. Take good care and God bless you and baby.

Read more

There is nth a mother can do when having miscarriage, there is no sign. So, don't worry for something not happened yet. Just enjoy now.

Super Mum

Bleeding and menses cramps are signs of miscarriage. Feeling nothing is ok. Try not to worry as there’s nothing you can do.

VIP Member

Don’t worry too much about it. Worrying won’t help lah. And seriously this is normal to have no discomforts

Dont overthink. Some mummies have no mornin sickness some mommies have later.. Best to check with ur gynae

TapFluencer

may be a good thing 👍 stay relaxed & stress-free 💕

VIP Member

It's just in your mind. Stay positive!