worried

Hi, im 9 weeks 4 days pregnant and my next appointment is on 27nov. I saw few of my friends miscarriage and it makes me so worried. Been 2 weeks already, no pain, no morning sickness. Am i ok? Can share with me sign of miscarriage and sign of baby has no heartbeat. I keep thinking about this. So worried?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi! I had the exact same worry as well. Especially when reading online and realized that miscarriage is deem as something 'normal'. I ended up read up reports and thesis about miscarriage risks as well as viewing through charts and graphs to find info on the risk percentage EVERYDAY. The paranoia totally eating me up. I ended up told myself that what's mine will be mine. Everything is fated and no point worrying for the unknown future. So I downloaded apps like this Asian parent app to track my daily pregnancy and baby's development etc to feel better and know that baby is trying it's best to grow too. Just enjoy your pregnancy and be happy! Don't forget, your emotions will also affect baby! Just be happy! No pain no sickness is not a bad sign at times too. Means you just have a lucky pregnancy without any morning sickness!

Read more

As cliché as it goes, try to be positive and take your mind off it. Talk to someone you trust to take off some of the emotional burden. I feel your worry. I had very mild symptoms (bloating and fatigue) to begin with and they almost completely waned off by week 11-12 so I didn't feel pregnant at all. Like Kelly, I read up on signs of miscarriage but I mean it doesn't help to ease the mind. I try to look forward to all my gynae visits, since that's the only sure way of telling that the baby is fine. I felt that way up till late second tri when the baby's kicks are noticeable. Otherwise I really can't tell, since I am blessed with a pregnancy with minor symptoms. Unfortunately there isn't a foolproof way to tell. At best you could look our for spotting/ bleeding and unusual pain or cramps. Hang in there!

Read more

I felt the same way too at the beginning of my pregnancy. Especially had a few hiccups along the way like my first few scans they could not find any baby. A few weeks later then finally we were able to see. I was worried about miscarrying too but i just kept myself busy and happy. Do things that makes you happy and spent a more time with people that you love and makes you happy. Stressing and worrying really makes everything worse. i understand as a mum to be you cant help it. But i just tried extra hard and have faith that everything will be ok. As long as you are not experiencing pain or bleeding it should be fine. Eat healthy take extra care of yourself. Drink mum milk too so baby strong. Take care mummy prayers goes to you. :)

Read more

I'm 11 weeks pregnant, initially I was like you I have no symptoms at all and I have the tendency to read about a lot of "what if" during pregnancy. However, it did not do me any good. I keep crying to my another half cause I was depressed but honestly what he said was right. What I'm reading affects how I feel and think. Add on, Stress is the main cause of miscarriage, so what I did was to start viewing baby tracker. I'll be happy to know that my baby is trying his or her best to grow and meet me. 😊😊

Read more

Hi Pls b positive and not be negative. Think of the good things and enjy ur pregnancy. No point knwin so much bcz nw that you are blessed with a bb you shld b happy. Not everyone is so lucky to be blessed with a little bb. Some has tried many tymes and yet countless failures. For now jz becareful go and google what food to avoid and rest mre during ur first 3 mths of pregnancy and dun lift any heavy nor do any hectic exercise and you shld b fine. jia you

Read more
Super Mum

Try not to worry too much as there’s nothing you can do too. Just have faith and trust that everything will be ok. For me, I pray Everyday for my baby and I talk to my baby. Although I know the baby can’t hear, but I believe the baby know cos it’s a connection between mum and child. By doing this also relieve the worries I have.

Read more

Hey. Dont worried much. I dnt have morning sickness at all. When i was in my early pregnancy, i kept on worrying too. Coz its my first child. We had the same thinking, but i just take care of myself n eat the folid acids and some vitamins gynae gave. Im now 35 weeks and few more weeks to go. All the best to u.

Read more
VIP Member

dont worry too much, just eat healthy and dont carry heavy weights. take care of yourself properly and, eat the folic acid when the gynae advise you to. no raw foods, alcohol and caffeine okay? take care and congrats!

VIP Member

Be positive, I used to worry a lot too. Before getting pregnant, worry if can get pregnant. Then after in the first trimester, worry abt miscarriage. And then, about birth defects. Tough being a mom!

Be blessed if u don't have morning sickness. Don't let negative thoughts take over. Just enjoy the moment! P. S. I had very bad morning sickness till I was admitted and I can't eat much till now at 32 weeks.