worried

Hi, im 9 weeks 4 days pregnant and my next appointment is on 27nov. I saw few of my friends miscarriage and it makes me so worried. Been 2 weeks already, no pain, no morning sickness. Am i ok? Can share with me sign of miscarriage and sign of baby has no heartbeat. I keep thinking about this. So worried?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi! I had the exact same worry as well. Especially when reading online and realized that miscarriage is deem as something 'normal'. I ended up read up reports and thesis about miscarriage risks as well as viewing through charts and graphs to find info on the risk percentage EVERYDAY. The paranoia totally eating me up. I ended up told myself that what's mine will be mine. Everything is fated and no point worrying for the unknown future. So I downloaded apps like this Asian parent app to track my daily pregnancy and baby's development etc to feel better and know that baby is trying it's best to grow too. Just enjoy your pregnancy and be happy! Don't forget, your emotions will also affect baby! Just be happy! No pain no sickness is not a bad sign at times too. Means you just have a lucky pregnancy without any morning sickness!

Read more