worried

Hi, im 9 weeks 4 days pregnant and my next appointment is on 27nov. I saw few of my friends miscarriage and it makes me so worried. Been 2 weeks already, no pain, no morning sickness. Am i ok? Can share with me sign of miscarriage and sign of baby has no heartbeat. I keep thinking about this. So worried?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As cliché as it goes, try to be positive and take your mind off it. Talk to someone you trust to take off some of the emotional burden. I feel your worry. I had very mild symptoms (bloating and fatigue) to begin with and they almost completely waned off by week 11-12 so I didn't feel pregnant at all. Like Kelly, I read up on signs of miscarriage but I mean it doesn't help to ease the mind. I try to look forward to all my gynae visits, since that's the only sure way of telling that the baby is fine. I felt that way up till late second tri when the baby's kicks are noticeable. Otherwise I really can't tell, since I am blessed with a pregnancy with minor symptoms. Unfortunately there isn't a foolproof way to tell. At best you could look our for spotting/ bleeding and unusual pain or cramps. Hang in there!

Read more