Difficulties breathing

I’m 23weeks pregnant, work as an office admin so I sit a lot. Have been feeling really uncomfortable and hard to breath recently after lunch. Was wondering if it’s due to eating too much or sitting too long? I didn’t eat very full though. Any way to help reduce discomfort? Thank you

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I think it's because you're eating unhealthy as the insufficient nutrition in your body may be causing your body system to work slower and inefficient. But I can help you. I study food and nutrition for around 7 years so far and I help people using nutrition in their diet. If you have interest, you can WhatsApp me @ 90620540 to know more on your health condition too!

Read more

Hi, happened to me sometimes.. at 24 wk now. I only can soothe myself by smelling a medicated oil a little bit, then i try to stand up for awhile till i feel better. When im at home and this happened, i will just lie down and try to control my breathing rythm.

Currently at 26 weeks and feeling breathless & uncomfy at times too. I will stand for a while, walk to the pantry, to the printer, make a trip to the toilet, etc. like every other hour just to avoid sitting at my desk for too long.

Super Mum

I feel the same way after lunch and walking back to office. I try to stand first and not immediately sit down after lunch

VIP Member

Happen to me during my 2nd trimester. I felt better during 3rd trimester. Esp after baby dropped. Its normal

VIP Member

Happen to me during my 2nd trimester. I felt better during 3rd trimester. Esp after baby dropped. Its normal

VIP Member

You may find this article helpful take care! https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322316

VIP Member

try to walk walk first before you go back to sit down back to your office.

Me too. I use medicated oil... drink hot water... walk2 abit...