Feeling down

I’m 23 weeks pregnant. And recently every morning I wake up feeling down and sad. It lasts almost the entire day and I feel like crying. How do I know if it’s hormones or depression?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I'm 23 weeks exactly today! I've been feeling under the weather a lot more often, to the point where i feel lost so it'd be great if you could explore activities that gives you calmness/ comfort. In my case, it helps that I'm seeking counselling with a professional who introduced to me sand therapy and journaling, etc. Counselling isn't a bad thing, it helps to talk to a neutral party :)

Read more

I'm at 23 weeks and feeling the same as you. Got constant flu and coughing, suddenly feeling sad and keep thinking why am I always sick, and constant worry of the baby feeling uncomfortable inside. Just can't control and cried at times, still trying to recover from it. tell your husband or close friend might help. you are not alone.

Read more

Is due to hormones change. Is important to let your hubby know your feeling. Try to keep yourself busy with things you like, talk to your baby. 😊You may speak to someone you are close with or talk to the https://www.sos.org.sg/ 🌈🌹🍀

Hey, momma! Always think of your baby. If you need someone to talk to, I’ll be here to listen. During our pregnancy, we really need a support group. Cheer up! Everything’s going to be alright. You are not alone!

TapFluencer

same here. sakin nmn di lang masamahan bumili ng foods or di ako napapansin umiiyak ako lakas ng pag iinarte ng katawang lupa ko 🥺 di ako ganito nung 1st trimester ko. normal b yun 🥺

23 weeks also here whole day at home and no one will i talk to😪😔i feel so emotional and over thinking.sometimes also i cried🥺😢.Ikeep play those music that make me relax.

good to talk to husband and share how you feeling. do stuffs that makes you happy like baking,painting etc. I have been reading books n watch comedies to cheer myself up.

Ganyan din ako, momsh. May time na bigla na lng tutulo luha ko, mas madalas sa gabi. Hindi ko nga alam parang lahat na lng ng bagay pinagseselosan ko.

3y ago

same here ,nasstress na ko huhu npapagalitan ko pah panganay ko he is 3 years old and im 23 week pregnant ,.

I'm 23 weeks pregnenet last week i have diagnosed with Appendicitis ☹️😔 some how my docs mange to control my pain thank god.

VIP Member

How long have this been? Do monitor and talk to your spouse, if it’s prolong then it’s concerning. Hang in there and cheer up!