Feeling like shit

Just wanted to rant a little and hopefully get some strength from mummies who have been through it or are going through it… today is a not-feeling-so-good day. Feeling tired the entire day, and also feeling miserable not being able to eat what I want and do what I want now that I’m pregnant. I’m happy we’re having this baby, I really am, but today, I just feel so helpless and sad and miserable. I feel so guilty even thinking like this. Maybe it’s just the hormones talking… :(

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me tooo! Tell me about it! It’s my second pregnancy and I feeel sooo tired today. Not able to eat what I want to eat and having slight nausea. I can’t even work much today (thank God I’m wfh). I know I’m supposed to be thankful and happy that I’m pregnant but it’s harddd. I rant to my hubby and told him why guys so good don’t need go through pregnancy. We ladies have to go through so many changes. I just have to keep sleeping in order to distract me from the nausea and tiredness. But it’s also not a solution in the long term but take heart, I know it will pass. I was damn emo when I had bad morning sickness during my first pregnancy. Time was crawling but counting down to some events in life made me feel better. Try to focus on other stuffs and know that it’s hard for others to conceive. Be thankful you have the chance to become a mummy. You’ll go through this and become even stronger. It’s all worth it to embrace our beautiful child in our arms :) you are not alone!

Read more

Urggghhh man i totally understand the feeling!! I was feeling dead and literally like a walking corpse from week 5-18. I feel tired miserable and feel like dying. Im grateful that im pregnant but im not enjoying the pregnancy. And even sometimes wish i was not pregnant so i can be my old self. Bt after week 19/20 i got my energy and appetite back, started feeling baby kicks and started to enjoy my pregnancy. Pregnancy itself is already very hard, hormones here and there and always feel lonely thruought pregnancy like kobody can understand what youre feeling. You can do this mummy!! 💪🏻💪🏻

Read more

Totally feel you! When i was with my first child, i felt like s*** everyday until mid 2nd trimester where i felt a lot more positive. Come 3rd trimester, i felt like s*** all over again. But it’s almost there so you just have to hang on. Keep looking at the baby tracker really helps to countdown to the day! Now i’m on my 2nd pregnancy, the feeling like s*** starts all over again 🥹 hang tight and let’s hope the time flies as fast as it could!

Read more