Stress And Depression

Hello, I'm 21 and 3 months pregnant. This is my first baby. I know the first trimester is very critical for the development of my baby but I've been really stressed and depressed since the very beginning of my pregnancy. It's because I feel like a failure for being pregnant this early. My family was really disappointed with me but eventually accepted the baby and supports me since I still don't have a job but I already graduated last April this year. Sometimes, I can't help to be depressed because my pregnancy was very sudden and I feel like I won't be successful because of what happened to me ? I also don't want to feel this way since it will affect my baby. I need some advices mommies. Thank you.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi po. I was pregnant when I was graduating and I didn't think na sagabal siya sa success ko. Mas nagkaroon ako ng goals in life because of my baby. I graduated, took the board exam and became a civil engineer. Ni minsan po, hindi po siya naging sagabal. And katulad mo rin, tanggap naman ng family so there's no reason to be stressed. Pumasok naman tayo sa ganyang bagay so dapat alam natin yung 50/50 chance. Kaya mo yan Momsh. Normal lang ma-stress pero di dapat tayo padadaig. Tayo ang hawak ng happiness natin. Be happy para healthy si baby.

Magbasa pa