Stress And Depression

Hello, I'm 21 and 3 months pregnant. This is my first baby. I know the first trimester is very critical for the development of my baby but I've been really stressed and depressed since the very beginning of my pregnancy. It's because I feel like a failure for being pregnant this early. My family was really disappointed with me but eventually accepted the baby and supports me since I still don't have a job but I already graduated last April this year. Sometimes, I can't help to be depressed because my pregnancy was very sudden and I feel like I won't be successful because of what happened to me ? I also don't want to feel this way since it will affect my baby. I need some advices mommies. Thank you.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Fell u momshei, we have the same situation when I am pregnant with my first baby, magpapractice teaching na sana ako nong nalaman Kong buntis ako. And that is the last requirements for me para makagraguate, but I failed, my parents are very disappointed in me, I am also disappointed in myself so stressed and depression in all the month of my pregnancy but I didn't lose hope, my baby is now my first priority, I accepted my pregnancy wholeheartedly, I read books about pregnancy, I exercise, I went to ob regularly, do their advice and most of all the pray daily, asking God for forgiveness and proctection for my unborn baby,

Magbasa pa