If you could throw away one thing from your hubby's closet, what would that be?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wud throw away all his ageold t-shirts , that he loves so much so that he doesn't even put for washing even after 15 to 20 days of regularly wearing it every night , fearing that it would all get torn while washing.😩😩😩

I would get rid of his fatboy-hobo pants haha! They are actually sweat pants that he uses at the gym but somehow it has been upgraded to sleep pants and it bothers me sooo much haha.

Previously, I've always wanted to throw away his ugly dress shirts! They had ugly designs in the loudest colours imaginable, I had refused to be anywhere near him if he wore them.

Just one? haha.. I would like to throw all those socks with holes away. Otherwise, his wardrobe is pretty empty with just some essential pieces.

VIP Member

I feel like my wife has been drafting the list for a week and still have not completed the list to post here

VIP Member

His old boxer pants. It has holes!!! but my hubby still wear it for sleep. His motto "The older a cloth, it is more comfy to wear"

My knitting one haha I like the feeling when doing it but I still haven’t mastered it. My sister tells me to keep on trying.

I would throw away all his jazzy clothes that I don't under which influence he bought.

I would throw away all old pants from his closet plus organise closet!

I would throw away his oversized clothes and suits from ten years ago