Moms, if you could name one thing you hate (or has challenged you so much) at each of the trimesters of your pregnancy, what would they be and why?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

1st trimester: Morning sickness, coupled with my blood deficiency disorder I had to take a year off school (instead of 6 months) because I couldn't even get to the nearest shopping mall without getting dizzy :/ 2nd trimester: Nesting and preparing for my son because I started planning, budgeting and getting things prepared real early - I had everything we'll need from newborn to 3 months old ready by 28 weeks, and my stockpile of baby bath lasted 10 months. 3rd trimester: The sudden appearance of stretch marks from 32 weeks, started with 1 ... then 2 ... then one day, I woke up and thought my stomach got attacked by a bear. It challenged me because it took me 11 months after giving birth to be okay with looking at myself in the mirror :/

Read more

1st trimester - i hate to take a bath. lol 2nd trimester - stretch marks, not itchy but where the hell its coming after all the oilment, vaselin n lotion i applied on my tummy every single day. 😂😂.. 2nd is im kinda too active and over perfectionist. i do cry when my house look messy or the plate didnt get arrange arcording to its size n type. hahahaha 3rd trimester - sleepless night, body heat, hard to move, back ache.. afterall, thats the perks of being pregnant. wonderful journey. hehehe

Read more

1st trimester: morning sickness and severe fatigue. I didn't know that making a human will be THAT tiring. 2nd trimester: I think I didn't encounter any challenges during this semester at all. I was just too impatient to know the baby's gender. 3rd trimester: intense diet amid monsterous appetite, excessive weight gain, and the nights felt endless because I just couldn't find the most comfortable sleeping position

Read more

My wife would always complain of food! She's been too picky on the first trimester, been to demanding of all the food she wants to eat during the second. The last trimester has been really tough for her because she can't eat too much because our baby has really grown big. Nonetheless, I tried to understand her crazy hormones. haha

Read more

First trimester: morning sickness aka 24/7 sickness 2nd trimester: the bump attracting people's unwanted touches and comments about me being 'manas' 3rd trimester: freaking out about labor! and all the stuff to buy and prepare for baby

1st trimester yung palagi akong tulog, walang energy talaga. 2nd trimester sobrang takaw hirap ko na pigilan yung paglaki ko kaya ang hirap huminga. 3rd trimester kakasimula ko palang pero ramdam ko na ung back and hip pain. 😭😭

My weight gain. I just feel so ugly becausen of this. I think i gain about 7 lbs every weekly doctor's visit and the doctor's secretary 's always pestering me how i should exercise and limit my food intake.

8y ago

I gained a lot too :( at the end of my pregnancy, I gained 6 lbs in a week and usually 4-6 lbs in a month during first and second trimester. Now, I have tiger stripes everywhere :(

First trimester - i always felt super sick Second trimester - stretch marks Third trimester - frequent bathroom breaks Whole pregnancy - how emotional I was.

Read more

1st trimester: morning sickness 24/7 and bed rest at 3 months 2nd trimester: bed rest 3rd trimester: bed rest and worrying about the actual delivery.

Read more

1st trimester - frequent urinating 2nd trimester - I hate the smell of GARLIC and onions ! hahaha 3rd trimester - my husband I hate him a LOT ! hahahaha