If you had to pick one thing you like about pregnancy, what would it be?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All the attention and concern that was on me!!! My colleagues were constantly buying me foods, tonics and sometimes, when they overhear me grumbling about how I feel like eating so and so, they'd get it for me without me asking! I didn't have to do much carrying, everyone was nagging at my ex husband to take better care of me and everyone was always asking for me. I felt so loved by everyone. But of course, overnight that all caused and the attention has been on my son since. I've been forgotten lol

Read more
VIP Member

Having dibs on the reserved seats on MRT trains and buses. I would go up to able bodied people and request for my seat. I always managed to have a seat during my pregnancy. Pregnant women deserve to sit down. It's not just about the lethargy, it's also about protecting the unborn fetus since the trains always jerk. Seriously speaking, I liked feeling my baby move around inside me. It was a very special feeling to know that my body could grow a baby from a tiny cell. It was the most magical feeling ever.

Read more
VIP Member

No menses for the entire duration of pregnancy. 🥳 Of course, enjoying the pampering, the baby’s kicks, etc, all shiok! 🤣

Hearing the baby’s heart beat and when I’m home, seeing it move my stomach sometimes makes me really happy ❤️

My partners support was the best🙈🌋🌋🌋. Baby kicks oh my gosh 😍😍😍😍

Being treated specially by everyone

thanks

being spoiled by husband.

VIP Member

Feeling the baby movements😍

Love and pampering from hubby