Greatest invention ever!

If you could come up with one invention, what would it be? ?

Greatest invention ever!
22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If there is a milk powder dispenser with water boiler, i think that might save abit of our time. The dispenser can allow us to store/top up milk powder and water. -select on the month your baby is now or the weight of your baby so the dispenser can calculate and pour the suitable amount of milk powder to the milk bottle. -dispense the correct temp water to the milk powder - then tighten the milk powder cap and shake the bottle well. So the milk powder will be well mixed. The concept is something like coffee dispenser but more calculations for baby safety. But with such machine, i think the cost might be as high as an air con..

Read more
VIP Member

A device to check the amount of milk baby has taken while breastfeeding. It'd also indicate if the baby is taking in milk or just sucking for comfort 😂

Super Mum

Not really innovative so I would suggest something that would make caring for babies easier for first time parents haha. Like a baby interpreter

know which profession is best suited + identify our strengths and passion. hahaha sounds tough

Super Mum

Automatic washer + steriliser for baby bottles + pump parts

A cheap carbon-capturing machine - oh wait, that’s trees

travel to different timeline, different dimensions

Environment friendly way to dispose of plastic

TapFluencer

A time machine. To travel back or future time.

TapFluencer

now, something to kill covid-19 instantly