Hi. If I'm planning to only celebrate my baby's birth when she's 100 days instead of full month, do I need to order full month cakes to give out to relatives? Thanks!

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It's up to your family's tradition and your comfort level! For us, we celebrated his full month but didn't send out any cakes or do any gifts - just invited relatives and friends over for buffet lunch :)

VIP Member

It’s up to you, I think our generation these days don’t really expect full month cakes but if your elders expect then you can still order to give them.

I think it is not necessary. We can be more creative about it. Probably it can be candies you make at home or cookies as well :)

VIP Member

I think either the party or the cakes should be sufficient. No need for both. I don’t think people expect full moon cakes anymore tbh!

It depends on your customs and also if any special requests from your parents or in-laws to give out to relatives.

Not necessary. Depends on what your family practises are. For me I won't order full month cake.

VIP Member

it's up to personal choice. I will just wait till the 100 days party and invite them

VIP Member

Hi it really depends on your belief 😊 not necessary to give all your guests.

Its not a must. Depends on your budget. Maybe can give out cookies instead 😁

VIP Member

not necessary.. but if u want, u can give to close family members