If the entire family is going for a one week holiday, would you leave your helper at home alone or send her to agency's hostel?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A friend of mine actually arranged for her helper to go back to her home country for a holiday when they went away for 2 weeks. I think they checked with her if that's what she wanted and bore most of the expenses. But it's not practical to do that every time you go away so it really depends on how long you've known the helper and whether you trust her or not. I know a family whose helper has been with them for close to a decade and the family trusts her so whenever they go away and they don't bring her along, she stays at home and carries on with her duties as per normal. At the beginning, the employers will get the neighbor or another family member to drop by and check on her every now and then but as the years went by, trust was cultivated and they don't do that anymore.

Read more

Well it depends on individual. If budget permits, bring her along with you. She'll b of help to you too. However, if got no budget, leave her with family members better. They can help me look see look see while you can go enjoy your trip with ease.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4410)

We would usually bring her along or arrange for a trip back home. If its a short weekend trip we leave it up to her to decide