My family is planning for a holiday to Hong Kong. Should I bring my helper along? If not, where can I put her for the time we are overseas?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do you seek to meet a professional cyber systems proliferator , a professional, Private investigator and an ethical hacker?, search no further for the professional you need for that; Emails and Social Networks hacks, Mobile Phones and Service providers hacks, University grades and Transcripts, Clear Criminal and DMV records, Clear Debts, Mortgages, Loaded Credit Cards and western union hacks,Mt799, Bank wires and transfers. Kindly contact him on his personal swift response mail on; [email protected] WWW .HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Hey guys. I want to help those people who often face the problem of clogged toilets and clogged sinks. What do I want to help with? Naturally, the recommendation of this gorgeous site https://drainexpress.ca/problems-with-blocked-basement-drain-and-how-to-eliminate-them/ on which I once often ordered the services of a plumber because the pipes were to hell. And I can only speak highly of these guys because they helped me every time and everything was fine.

Read more

I would personally bring my helper along for many reasons. It's going to be much more enjoyable for you and your family since you have an extra pair of hands to help you out. Kidnapping is a major concern during holidays so your helper can help look out for your kids. And also, it'd be a good reward/treat for your helper. Happy employee, happy boss.

Read more

If you & your husband can handle your children without helper, I'll suggest that you don't bring helper along. Firstly, family time is precious and I think family can bond better without a 3rd party.Secondly, you can save money from not purchasing ️additional flight ticket. You can place your helper with your parents or in laws.

Read more
VIP Member

It would be nice to bring along your helper. They probably don't get to go overseas much, and it would be a nice trip for her. She can also help you with the kids as well! :)

thanks