Ranting! Soo angry

I went to private doctor which is located at tampines blk 821 when I just found out I was pregnant . I have issue going to work with my heels as my work attire need to wear heels soo my manager at my workplace ask me to get a letter of memo for me to use a flat shoes to work as I’m doing kitchen duties also and it’s Soo slippery and may be danger for me and baby . Soo I ask the doctor to write the memo for me to wear flat shoe to work due to pregnancy , u know what he say “ U PREGNANT ON YOUR WOMB , what’s got to do with your leg ?” Omg I was Soo angry at that point why do gyna dr say that . This is my first pregnancy , he should talk to me nicely . And I explain to him again . He sounded way sarcastic again . After that we pay the bill and we saw $30 additional for a memo ! After that I didn’t come to my next appointment . I don’t want to go to that gyna who is sarcastic . It’s a male chinese btw … Soo me and my husband decided to go KKH for our next appointment chcekup . WHAT A BAD EXPERIENCE!! 🥺😡😡😡 #pregnancy Tell me am I wrong ?? 😭

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What a crazy gynae. Run away from him!! Haha. This type of gynae ought to close their shop. No sense of empathy for a pregnant and worried mummy to be. Clearly not in the right trade.

2y ago

Yaa damn crazy … hurt like hell . Should put bad review for that gynae