movement

Baby movement starts when? Im 18 weeks and still waiting.

68 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ideally, a woman experiences the baby's first movements, which are often called 'quickening,' between 16 weeks and 25 weeks into the pregnancy. However, first-time-mums may only experience these movements well into their 25th week. But if this your second pregnancy, you would feel it as early as the 13th week. You can read more here: https://sg.theasianparent.com/amazing-facts-babys-kicks-pregnancy

Read more

I think i recently felt mine it was about 3+am and was laying down about to sleep and tummy is full from eating wadei haha! Normally for my heartbeat to be felt it quite hard to notice but this is like i felt like a kick on my right abdomen or movement i can say but when i ask my husband to slowly put his hand and feel it, it disappears 🤣🤣🤣 im at 17 weeks and 5 days. First time mom here.

Read more

firstly you will feel bubbly in your tummy and you won't even realize that it's actually the baby moving .. mine started only at 22 weeks . some babies happen to start kicking / moving early at 16 weeks . once the baby is kicking hard you can get tired easily . just like when my little girl was in my tummy 😂 soon you may experience it yourself, enjoy the pregnancy ! take care stay safe

Read more
VIP Member

I felt mine at 17w. At first I thought it was my heartbeat. But it was on n off. It felt like mild tap inside your belly. Currently at 18w now, it feels stronger and more consistent. #firstpregnancy

VIP Member

By this time it may start .. if u r 1st time mom u may just observe some bubble movement in ur stomach it’s actually baby movement only but soon u may experience real one .. njoy the motherhood n take care

VIP Member

If u r first time mummy, u will start to feel obvious movements from around 20 weeks onwards. However for 2nd time pregnancy onwards, u will have experience and actually can start to feel some slight movements like fluttering in ur tummy occasionally like from early as 17 weeks onwards . :)

i felt movements at week 14 with my current pregnancy which is my second. it's just small flutters and not consistent, im now 18 weeks and kicks are harder snd frequent. location of my placenta is posterior so I felt my baby earlier.

I am still waiting to feel my baby. #week18

Post reply image

I was doing my work and felt 2 tapping on my lower abdomen. Not sure if its the baby or its just my air tummy pops 🤣 im at 18 weeks now and still waiting to feel the real kicks 🥰

18 weeks now. just felt like it for few days because i been "poking" my tummy haha feel so weird that my tummy is hard and round. i play around with it especially during bathe time 😅