Ranting! Soo angry

I went to private doctor which is located at tampines blk 821 when I just found out I was pregnant . I have issue going to work with my heels as my work attire need to wear heels soo my manager at my workplace ask me to get a letter of memo for me to use a flat shoes to work as I’m doing kitchen duties also and it’s Soo slippery and may be danger for me and baby . Soo I ask the doctor to write the memo for me to wear flat shoe to work due to pregnancy , u know what he say “ U PREGNANT ON YOUR WOMB , what’s got to do with your leg ?” Omg I was Soo angry at that point why do gyna dr say that . This is my first pregnancy , he should talk to me nicely . And I explain to him again . He sounded way sarcastic again . After that we pay the bill and we saw $30 additional for a memo ! After that I didn’t come to my next appointment . I don’t want to go to that gyna who is sarcastic . It’s a male chinese btw … Soo me and my husband decided to go KKH for our next appointment chcekup . WHAT A BAD EXPERIENCE!! 🥺😡😡😡 #pregnancy Tell me am I wrong ?? 😭

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The gynae there is just to earn money. Their attitude isn't very nice to start with. What about you seek a second opinion? I know there's a gynae clinic at 500+ the one opposite sheng shiong. Thomson medical. A guy gynae. He is really very nice and he is very detailed.

2y ago

Yes blk 503 dr wong. I just got delivered by him months back as i’m in tampines, am very glad to have him as my gynae. Great skills, nice doctor.

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️Still say ownself is doctor. Common sense also dh. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️Preg cnt wear heels. Dangerous + will be super tough on u. dk wtf the doc doing. still charge for memo 🤦🏻‍♀️

2y ago

Yaa that’s why . Soo frustrated !! Charge memo summore . Unreasonable! Agrh…

What a crazy gynae. Run away from him!! Haha. This type of gynae ought to close their shop. No sense of empathy for a pregnant and worried mummy to be. Clearly not in the right trade.

2y ago

Yaa damn crazy … hurt like hell . Should put bad review for that gynae

My gynae reminded me not to wear heels and always check the sole of my shoes are not worn out during my pregnancy. Sorry that you had met such a gynae

2y ago

Yaa , no luck . Okie i change gynae already … 😅

it’s important to have a gynae with good attitude throughout your pregnancy. public hospital won’t ask for extra charge for memo!

2y ago

Yes true , yes I also glad I call KKH for appointment, another route is better that this gynae who just take my money without some basic respect .

Ridiculous doctor! Not only not knowledgeable but also no bedside manner. Glad you changed to a proper gynae.

2y ago

Yaaa true sis . Very bad attitude . I very sad that day . For a first timer like me to be treated like that . They call me for another appointment but I don’t answer their called . Haha . Not really good gynae to start with !