lay on the back

i was wondering about this long ago. many said that pregnant women cant sleep on their back because can effect the baby and even the mommy herself. but how about the mommy lay on the back to take a rest like reading book, or watch movie or even play hp for quite long time, let say 1 to 2 hours like that? is it ok?

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

First pregnancy, I had the same question. I ask my mum if it's okay for me to lie on my back (she was a hospital midwife) since that's the only position I'm comfortable with. She said "baring ja la mcm mana kalau kau selesa." 😂 so I did! Slept on my back the whole night till baby pops out. 2nd pregnancy I can't lie on my back at all, it causes short of breath so I didn't lie on my back. Not sure if this answers your question. 😂

Baca lagi
5y ago

don't panic, panic mommy. 🤣 I think it's okay if you want to lie for a while. or in my case, the whole night. I just can't lie on my side. but baby seems OK. 😊 I never thought I'd have pressure on my chest but seems like I did on my 2nd pregnancy. sooo my opinion is as long you're comfortable, then it's okay.

oksigen lambat sampai pada baby especially bila kandungan dah besar.

5y ago

thats why im quite scared. what to do, since its more comfortable to lay on my back 😭😭😭