I found out i am pregnant !

I was actually waiting for my menses to come, to start the IVF cycle. I had a 28 days cycle last cycle. On cycle day 30, I realized that I had sore boobs. Yes, it is my pms symptoms, usually come along with headache, and my menses will start 5 to 7 days later . However, no headache for this time. I was feeling tired every night, slept ard 9+, 10+pm. I thot it is due to falling sick soon, or mayb menses coming soon. On day 38, I woke up with a bad migraine, nauseous, and diarrhea, it persisted the whole day. I thought I had a stomach flu. GP thot so too. However, when I told her I having a sore boobs for a week alrdy. She decided to do the urine test for me before issuing any med to me, although I was reluctant initially. She called me in again after result is out. " Omg! Are u ready to get shocked? Luckily I told u to test! okok u tel me, do u wan baby or dont want baby? " "Yes I want ! " I couldn't hide my excitement although not feeling well. "U see the result by urself, 2 lines means pregnant. " I said "I cant believe it is real omg, we have been trying for 3 years..." I bought a digital with Pregnant /Not pregnant wording after I left the GP clinic. I am very happy, but very soon the next day I turned out to be quite anxious about the uncertainty of this pregnancy, I was waiting to see gynae, to meet the little "peppercorn".

I found out i am pregnant !
40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations, mummy:))

Congratulations .!!!!

Congrats!

Congratulations!!!

TapFluencer

Congratulations !

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!