I found out i am pregnant !

I was actually waiting for my menses to come, to start the IVF cycle. I had a 28 days cycle last cycle. On cycle day 30, I realized that I had sore boobs. Yes, it is my pms symptoms, usually come along with headache, and my menses will start 5 to 7 days later . However, no headache for this time. I was feeling tired every night, slept ard 9+, 10+pm. I thot it is due to falling sick soon, or mayb menses coming soon. On day 38, I woke up with a bad migraine, nauseous, and diarrhea, it persisted the whole day. I thought I had a stomach flu. GP thot so too. However, when I told her I having a sore boobs for a week alrdy. She decided to do the urine test for me before issuing any med to me, although I was reluctant initially. She called me in again after result is out. " Omg! Are u ready to get shocked? Luckily I told u to test! okok u tel me, do u wan baby or dont want baby? " "Yes I want ! " I couldn't hide my excitement although not feeling well. "U see the result by urself, 2 lines means pregnant. " I said "I cant believe it is real omg, we have been trying for 3 years..." I bought a digital with Pregnant /Not pregnant wording after I left the GP clinic. I am very happy, but very soon the next day I turned out to be quite anxious about the uncertainty of this pregnancy, I was waiting to see gynae, to meet the little "peppercorn".

I found out i am pregnant !
40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Congrats! Reminded me of myb1st pregnancy. Felt unwell thot stomch flu. Told dr we r trying for baby sonhe asked me to test so he knows what med to give. While waiting, we thot not so soon can find out as it was day 30 on my cycle. He then called us in so I already felt something. Then ding ding! 2 lines. Haha

Read more
TapFluencer

Omg congrats. Don't think or stress too much for now. Take good care and wait for gynae review!

VIP Member

Congrats to u! By the 8th week of pregnancy, u will be able to hear your baby heartbeat. :)

Your story made me smile. Congratulations! I wish you a beautiful journey ahead :)

TapFluencer

Huge congratulations mama!! It must be such an exciting time for u!

Super Mum

Congratulations! Heartwarming to hear such happy news

Congratulations! May everything go smoothly. 💕

VIP Member

Congratulations!!! Very happy for you!

Super Mum

Congratulations! Take care and rest well..

VIP Member

Congrats! Enjoy the pregnancy:)