Kawasaki disease.

I just want to share my experience with my 10 month old baby boy who battled this kind of disease. I'm not familiar with kawasaki until my little Popoy suffered from on and off fever, rashes, dried and red lips and irritability. At first, kahit anong iwas namin to go to the hospital because of the risk of virus, we had no choice but to consult his pedia. Laboratory was done and he has a UTI. So we thought na that was the reason of his fever. Nag antibiotic sya but then, tumataas pa rin ung fever nya to 39. After 3 days of his antibiotic, nawala ung fever but rashes has started to appear, minsan sa likod, sa tyan tapos sa paa at kamay. His lips was so red and chapped. I took him pictures and sent them to his pedia regarding his situation. We were advised to rush him to the hospital because of the symptoms of kawasaki disease which may affect his heart. As a mother, I was really scared but I had no choice but to be strong. Napakahirap magkasakit during this pandemic, by sched ang mga doctor. Laboratory was done and as releasing the result, we were advised to confine my baby at the hospital. 2d echo was done, may kaunting inflammation at tubig daw ang heart ni baby. I asked the doctor if it is curable and she said yes. 20grams of Iv Immunoglobulin was given to him through infusion. And he is currently taking aspirin. At this time, nawala na ang irritability nya. Bumalik na ang normal lips nya and makinis na ulit ang skin nya. Praise the Lord for the healing and I am praying and trusting Him na sana, pagbalik namin sa cardiologist for his follow up 2d echo, eh normal na ang result. I believe in Him.👆

Kawasaki disease.
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Prayer for your baby he is healed in Jesus name 🙏

hi ma, may i know po gaano katagal na confine si baby?