Feel disappointed

I just want to find a place to share my feeling.. My husband is so addicted to his mobile phone been watching tik tok or playing games every day & every hr. Usual day after work I will rush back to buy dinner, pump bm, fetch my lo from infant care then change his clothes & make him sleep. After that I need to wash all the bottles & container, take my shower then have my dinner. My husband is more busier so I understand I can settle all these before he come back home. Everyday he come back home will just sit down & start using his phone to watch tik tok/fb or play games. Even having dinner also he only looking at his phone. I know he is stress & tired after work need to relax himself so I don’t stop him. Sometime I do feel tired too having the need to feed my lo during midnight (sometime he will feed lo too), wake up earlier to pump milk before work..but all these is what a mum should do I won’t blame anyone. What I’m disappointed was even during weekend which I think that’s the time we can spend more time with our lo. But he is still looking at his phone more than looking at our lo. When lo is crying for milk he will just continue playing his game & ignore his crying. At that time I really feel like walking to him & throw his phone away. I know my work is less stressful than his & I don’t earn as much as him. But having bb is what he always want & even ask for 2nd one. But I don’t think we are suitable to have a 2nd one with this situation. I don’t know isit that i’m overreact or what..I’ve been keeping all this in my heart for a long time & just want to say out..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank you all the mummies/daddies for ur encouraging words/advise. I’m feeling better after reading all ur comment. I also trying to express my feeling to my husband and he is slightly more “auto” to help up now (although he still play lot of games but better than nth) 😌 hopefully it’s not short-lived haha

Read more