I very angry when I go out and I realise all the passerby will stare at me.. I don't know why.. There is nothing wrong with my face or wearing . Maybe my body build is small size or what ppl thinks that I am very young? Or don't know what wrong with them.. I really hate it every time I go out sure all of the ppl stare and stare until I walk out of their sight.. even mothers and fathers stare.. Anyone encounter this? My husband also saw it and say what's wrong with these ppl.. I always wear a T shirt and a short . Very normal, sport shoes or slipper. My husband same. My baby is normal also.. I use baby carrier normal also.. I just can't figure out why.. stare me up and down that kind.. make me hate to go out for a walk..

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

its normal !! i get angry too im gg thru teenage pregnancy and because im preg at a young age and my bump is visible everyone would stare at me like i did smtg wrg to them ! just remain calm as being angry isnt good fr the baby and u heads up and ignore this kpoh people u and baby and husband be happy is already the biggest present ! forget the kpoh people jealous of u

Read more

Maybe u look too pretty! When i was pregnant, everybody stare at me up & down! My hubby saw it too.. we were wondering y & wadz wrong... seriously, we have no idea wad they r thinking unless we go up to them & ask them in e face.. lol! Juz treat it as u look pretty ok! Pls dun hate going for walks! Cheers!

Read more

I don't know if it's normal. I've been getting it since I was a kid sometimes I wonder if it's what I'm wearing like t-shirt and yoga pants or maybe I look weird. positive side maybe they envy you?

ignore them. u can never know what people are thinking. maybe they are just daydreaming! be happy with your blessed new baby and extended family!

some people also kaypoh how I used bb carrier! I don't give a damn! just ignore them 😡 you are what you are ☺ follow your heart ✌

TapFluencer

Let them stare, just ignore them. On the positive side, the people never seen such a handsome and pretty couple before😂

Don't worry, you can't please people in general! Just be yourself and don't worry about them. :)

You'll never know if they stare at you if you don't stare back at them

Just ignore it. Don't bother with it.

I get it too! totally understand how you feel.