When to visit gynae

I just tested positive, should be around 5 weeks.. When is the best time to visit a gynae?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i did mine at 3weeks and when they ask me why i came early i just told them i want to make sure my baby is doing well and scared of another miscarriage. so yeah, i agree with everyone else. 5 weeks a good time to go. for me,the earlier the better. most moms (pregnant 3months) who i met at my clinic said they go late because they hate going to clinic every now and then.

Read more
VIP Member

Is this your first baby? if yes, you need to make an appointment asap. meanwhile, you get folic acid from the unity for yourself first. Rest well and avoid carrying heavy stuffs

Read more

Get folic acid from Unity, i bought mine for a couple of dollars. Make am appointment to see the doctor soon. They will do the needed checks, and follow ups.

VIP Member

5 weeks its time to check. Quickly get an a appt n follow up. Doctor will usually prescribe Folic Acid or you may purchase it at the Retail Store in Pharmacy

Suggest about 8 weeks if you feel fine and have no complications. Just maintain a good healthy diet and take folic acid.

Now. Can get the folic acid and see if the embryo is positioned well. Gyne will also give other supplements

7y ago

Week 5 not too early? Coz I Rem the last time I went when I just test positive and the scan couldn't see anything Coz too small. End up a wasted trip.

VIP Member

Congrats mum! 8 weeks mark is the usual time for first visit

VIP Member

Now. Omce positive .. Call and book an appointment.. congrats

Week 6... but start folic acid and dha from now

VIP Member

As soon as possible. The sooner, the better.