I want to get a divorce. We have a 1 year old. Husband is from the US and I am from Europe and we have been living in Singapore for 9 years.Things cant be worked out and I want to move back home. What law will decide about the child custody? SG law, US law or my country? Can I go home with my child and do everything from there or do I need to stay in Singapore? Is there any chance that I will be asked to stay in Singapore for the child's best interest?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First of all, you will need to stay in Singapore because it may constitute as child abduction if you bring your child back to your country without your spouse’s permission. Seek professional advice from a lawyer experienced in international matrimonial and divorce cases. There are many factors to consider for your case as you intend to move back to Europe. For example, you and your spouse have to consider arrangements for the child to have contact with the other parent whom he/she is not residing with. It is best that you seek professional help to ensure you have a clear understanding of any potential issues to be addressed. You can make reference to this article for a list of top divorce lawyers in Singapore: http://sg.theasianparent.com/top-10-divorce-lawyers-in-singapore-getting-the-legal-help-you-need/

Read more

Have you observed him deleting some messages or putting the password on his phone so as you don't have access to it? Has he been experiencing very irritating mood swings every time he comes home? If so, then it's an indication that he must be doing something that is potentially dangerous or he might be cheating on you. If you want to free yourself from doubt without causing chaos in the house, then track his activities....... With help of HACKMART242@GMAIL. COM I was able to monitor my kids and spy on my partner phone without them knowing. If you feel your spouse is texting or seeing another woman or man and you can quite get a real evidence to clear those doubts and know where you stand in the relationship. WWW. HACKMART. ORG

Read more

This was remotely done and professionally handled with few requirement. Things were not going well for me in my relationship, i was so confused and i don't know what to do. things became worse when my husband started telling me he needs to stay long hours at work almost every night for clubs and hang out with friends not knowing he was seeing someone else, it is good as dead when you cant take charge of your relationship because it was so surprising to me what was happening because he wasn't lacking anything. But i was helped by pl crew who monitored his activity and found out that he was been blackmailed by his past life and in the process he was sleeping with who was blackmailing him. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I lost my job few months back before i notice my wife started acting up, she changed passwords to every account that she has, put a pin lock on her phone which she has never done before, i have been searching for ways to retrieve her text messages without installing any software on her phone or having access to it, I was introduced to this wonderful and reliable, discreet hacker, he gained remote access into my wife's mobile with just her phone number only, i got to know she was cheating and all, i felt very sad about this, but it over now, my buddy referred me to a professional computer tech who helped me out, if you need help regarding to issues like this feel free to contact him at [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

Don't allow your spouse to keep on cheating on you, reach out to Hackmart. My husband had been having a secret affair at work and would always come home late using work pressure as an excuse. I knew something wasn't right as he kept so clingy to his phone, always making calls at weird hours and kept on changing his passcode too frequent. I needed to be sure of the situation of things and in about 4 hrs. Hackmart gave me full access to all his phone records (Call logs, Text Messages, Pictures, GPS). He is a useful resource. WWW. HACKMART. ORG (Hackmart242@gmail. com)

Read more

Do you need a reliable hacker? or is your spouse cheating on you and you wish to get his or her account hacked, this is the chance you have long been waiting for. as reliance hackers is here to render you all the services. our services include, Facebook hack, whatsapp hack, twitter hack, erasing of criminal record, upgrading of your school result, database hack, android phone hack, ATM machines hack, get your blank credit card that can withdraw any amount of your choice and so many other services. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

You definitely need to consult. Lot also depends where your marriage took place, whether you registered your marriage in other countries. Generally you should read up on laws related to separation basis your current residence, nationality, ease and benefits. But in the end, please 'consult' a legal practitioner who specializes in this area to suggest you best jurisdiction and overall benefit.

Read more

This team of hackers are the best you can ever find around . They hack smoothly with no problems or traces and I think that’s what I consider as a perfect and untraceable hack . If you need to hire a professional hacker who will get your job and it will remain untraceable and unsuspected contact [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

Please seek legal advise. It all depends on where you got married, and who gets custody of the child and many more factors. You must not take the child away without agreement from your spouse. Otherwise it maybe used against you.

thanks