18 weeks.

I am a single young mother. Really very nervous thru out my pregnancy so far. Hope i can learn something from you amazing mummies!

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just gave birth 2 months ago. I’m a single mum too! The father decided to abandon everything. Oh wells, I cried enough, and all matters now is my little girl. It’s not easy, mentally and physically, but it’s all worth it, for my little girl. I won’t say I have completely got over him, but I know I have to move on for the sake of my girl and myself. You can do this!

Read more
VIP Member

Congratulations! Enjoy the pregnancy journey. Things will be tough but you are stronger than you think. When things get rough, do not be too hard on yourself and learn from it. Having a supportive family lightens the load a lot. (I was a single mum at 20 but I had my whole family behind me so it wasn’t that tough for me).

Read more
VIP Member

Single young mom as well , it’s kind of mentally torturing bcos of the moodswings and stuff but don’t worry you will get through it with the support with your family / friends , everything will be better when baby is out , I’m happier than before, stay strong !! You can pull through this jiayous

TapFluencer

Every woman has the power inside themselves to be strong. Believe in yourself and just live your life daily to the best of your capability. I am a single mom and raised my Son mostly alone without child support specially in the early stages. He is now 15 and we are both thriving very well

TapFluencer

Congratulations! Pregnancy and motherhood were given to women and not men because each one of us has the inner strength and power to do it and do it well. Relax and enjoy your lo growing inside you. Provide a happy and joyful environment for your baby to grow. You can do it!

TapFluencer

You are stronger than you think! Focus on your baby but don't forget to take care of yourself as well. Surround yourself with supportive people and if they offer to help you, take them up on their offer! You maybe a single mom, but you don't have to do this alone! ❤

VIP Member

Congrats mummy! I was a single mother too. Stay positive.. There's alot of help here. I found alot of encouragement through other mummies back then too. Stay in touch with the right community and u will have positive mindsets ❤️

Dear mum, First of all congratulations on the motherhood journey and secondly, please stay strong and relaxed. Everything will be just perfect. Always have your close friends na loved ones around you who make your life happier :)

I went through my first pregnancy without my baby’s daddy. My family is awesome and I had all the help I needed. I suggest to get your family involved. having a baby is a joyous thing. Stay positive and happy.

Congratulations! Do always ask around or join mummies whatsapp group so you dont feel alone and can ask around for any queries that you might have. Can learn from other mummies too.