Hello! i am new here!

Hello Newbie here! Got married on Feb and I'm pregnant for 18 weeks already! :) I'm a New mummy! Excited plus very very nervous! My pregnancy is unplanned at all so yeah.

69 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Congratulations on ur new phase .. don’t worry everything will be alright n this app will guide u abt the growth of ur baby n u may can feel amazed n mostly see the baby videos read good books to gain some knowledge n just enjoy this motherhood journey

TapFluencer

Congratulations mummy! You are in a very special stage of your life now. Take it easy, enjoy the ride and be grateful for the blessings coming your way 💕

Congrats! Try Baby Center app and What To Expect app, they provide additional channels of useful information for pregnancy and post pregnancy too

Congrats! Don’t stress Take everything in stride Enjoy the pregnancy journey and welcome to motherhood!

Read more

Congrats! That’s the best gift for a women.. try and enjoy it as much as possible... good luck!

VIP Member

congratz!!!!! have a good rest and remember to take folic acid, calcium and dha 😀😀😀

Congratulations and welcome on board. You are going to be totally fine. Enjoy the pampering!

Congrats! pamper yourself with good food and rest well. you need to work hard after that.

Congratulations Mommy! just enjoy your pregnancy and wait for the bundle of joy to arrive

VIP Member

Welcome! And congrats on the pregnancy. How’s it been going? Where do you intend to deliver?

5y ago

Hi! Thank you! I'm planning to deliver at NUH as my husband highly recommend me to go there m