Heavy movement in abdomen

Hi Mummies, I am 15 weeks 2 days pregnant now and sometimes I feel something heavy moving very slightly in my abdomen. It almost feels like a very very mild stomach upset ache which lasts for seconds and it goes. Can it be me feeling my baby’s movements or is it just bloating or something else? This is my first pregnancy so really have no clue on what it is. Any tips or experiences on this? #adviceplease #firstbaby #firstmom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is normal for pregnancy that you get abdominal pain. Due to baby growing, moving, and body going changes through pregnancy you will feel discomfort. It could also be due to certain activities that we do like house chores, fast past work that can cause your abdomen to "tighten" for few minutes then release. That's the sign to slow down on whatever you are doing.Having said that, if being a first time mum, if we are feeling worried do raise question during check up to clear your doubt and curiosity.

Read more
2y ago

Actually I have not been doing any hard or fast work as such and this mostly happens when I am sitting or lying down Just a heavy feeling for a while. Hope it is not worrisome!