TMC (single bedder) or NUH pte (single bedder)

Hello Mummies, i hope y’all is doing great! Just wanna ask, have any mummies give birth to this 2 hospital recently? Able to advice about the cost? I did check on their website & called them in but they did not answer to my qs as they kept saying that nearer to my edd, they will explain abt the pre admission. I am abit confused as im a first time mummy (only 4 weeks pregnant). I want the best for my baby & i want to prepare myself better. I really hope mummies out there can help me out, thank you so much 🤍

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I have given birth at Parkway East first pregnancy in 2019 and currently 27 weeks with TMC. For my TMC I’ve put aside = doctor delivery fee hospital fee 1 bedder antenatal visits up to 38weeks 4 5.5k 3.9k 1.7k From previous birth the PEDs visits misc will be additional 2k. So that’s total 13k (haven’t minus gov subsidy) so have to at least put aside 8k cash just incase csec etc. For NUH = My friend who gave birth 3 mths ago at NUH 1 bedder, private route, same as above dr fee etc paid cash 5k (medicated, assisted birth) All depends which doctor you are most comfortable with and one that respects your wishes and birth plan. I would highly advice that you choose the dr of preference as a priority as compared to hospital. My 1st dr was recommended by friends cause for private he was cheap (less than $100 every visit) My 2nd dr is highly sort after in Singapore, Dr Paul Tseng. My friend’s dr from NUH, Dr Citra (also one of the best in NUH) You can find the hospital rates online, doesn’t include dr fee cause they all charge differently. https://www.moh.gov.sg/cost-financing/fee-benchmarks-and-bill-amount-information/DetailsByHospital/SI836U--1--Ward---B2

Read more