When did your pregnancy symptoms start and what is it ?

Hi experienced mummies and mum-to-bes, I’m almost 5 weeks and this is my first pregnancy so I’m really nervous and excited. Besides a little headache, dizziness and (a lot of ) bloating , I don’t really feeling any different. I will get my first scan at week 6 and do having little symptoms bad ? So I wonder what’s your experience? Thank you!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had bad constipation, bloating and heartburn even before I tested positive. Now I’m experiencing morning sickness and fatigue at week 8. Every pregnancy is different and every week may introduce different symptoms. Focus on being comfortable especially in the first trimester

VIP Member

Congrats on your pregnancy! Mine started with slightly more frequent urination than normal and slight fatigue. Then when it hits Week 7-8, morning sickness was really bad and i vomit everyday. But every pregnancy is different. Some got no symptoms at all.

I think it varies between person. I had symptoms like painful breasts, cramps, dizziness and fatigue even before I tested positive. I didn’t vomit and my morning sickness only involve dizziness, nauseous and bloated.

VIP Member

I only had fatigue all the way. Other den that nothing