I am sad. I am a sahm. Just had a quarrel with my husband. My LO is 1 month 1 week. I just rise the question asking when he would want to bring him for injection. And he start to piss off and tell me he had been taking alot of leave since I give birth and also during our wedding period which is within this year. And he say to me that I always take and want him to do everything for me. Can't I just do it myself? As a new mom taking care of baby is abit difficult and I hardly have time for myself or sleep. I where got the time to even do my own stuff. He told me that his work is stacking up and he needs to work. Work is as important as the family. Without work how can he feed us. And i feel that I am so useless after he say all the things to me. Feel so regretted to have a baby or even married him.

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hugs...i think that having a child adds stress to everyone. Both u and him have made very valid points and are both right - its just that there is a lot of things demanding our effort and attention and things are not like the way before. As for baby's injection, i think u have to call the polyclinic to make appointment first as here can be a bit of a waiting time and u don't want to do it too late. The jabs are free at the polyclinics and if u are on time, its a very fast recess w v little waiting time. There is nothing to regret actually. Its just that marriage and being parents brings along its joys as well as its own set of problems and we just have to handle things along the way as and when they pop up. For the baby's vaccine abs, when nearing the date u can check if he can take leave otherwise get someone else to go with u, a family member or a friend as u will need some help along the way Soon u will be very good at handling baby and can even bring baby out to the supermarket. Soon he will clear his stack up work and be not so stressed. Give ur husband assurance too as the sole-income provider will have lots of stress too especially if work is not smooth going

Read more